Janet Yellen recently said she doesn’t think the US economy will slip into a recession. Friday Gold Wrap host Mike Maharrey explains why he doesn’t think we should put a lot of stock on Janet’s prognostications, and he goes on to point out some major fissures in the economy and financial system that are opening up under the surface.
- No Recession! Janet Yellen says so.
- Gold hits 2-month high
- Leading economic indicators drop again
- Major default reveals cracks in the commercial real estate market
- Massive Bank of America paper losses reveal financial crisis is still simmering
- Jerome Powell is no Captain Sully
The SchiffGold Friday Gold Wrap podcast combines a succinct summary of the week’s economic precious metals news coupled with thoughtful analysis. You can subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts and other podcasting platforms. The links are below.
Tune in to the Friday Gold Wrap each week for a recap of the week’s economic and political news as it relates to gold and silver, along with some insightful commentary.
You Can Also Listen on SoundCloud
SchiffGold on Twitter: @SchiffGold
SchiffGold on Instagram: SchiffGoldNews
Call 1-888-GOLD-160 and speak with a Precious Metals Specialist today!